Wednesday, March 21, 2007

career crisis... don't read if you're depressed..you'll feel more depressed.

job hunting has became a periodic hobby for me... it seems like i'm damned to be on a perpetual job search..... search till you drop...

ever since i've decided not to teach, i felt all hopeful again. today, another CL teacher asked me if i'm okay coz my 脸色越来越不对recently.. ya.she noticed that i was more cheerful and laughy in jan and feb.. quite different from now.. told her i cannot tahan my p2 and p4 liao... dread going into class and couldn't look friendly to them no more.. haiz..even other teachers noticed it and i didn't even know it myself! i seriously thought i hid it pretty well coz i tried my best to think positive..but apparently, subconsciously i was a walking zombie when moving from class to class. haha. a level hard to attain k.

...insomnia...
in jan and feb i had insomnia almost everyday whenever there's school the next day. then now, i've improved to having insomnia only every sunday night. wahhaha. i'm ganjiong by nature and i know it. i want stuff done today coz i know tomorrow new stuff will come in. sorry ah..i'm not hardworking. just super ganjiong spider. the type who will insomnia if there's exam or interview the next day..and the type who suffers from butterflies in the stomach when doing exams..

...overly responsible...
i get super demoralised when i find that i can't control the class and as a result possibly impeded the learning of the pupils. yes. they're just not very teachable. not my fault. i only do the best i can. i'm not god. i can't cater to every kid. it's this sense of responsiblity that i feel towards my job sents me into depression everytime. i know it's not my fault..i know. but i can't help thinking if the problem lies with me. baka.

aiya...lots to complain..don't even know what type of job i'm looking for now.

let this long long post be a mark of my career crisis...wahhaha.

been suffering from a bad throat and cough since day 1..urgh..praying for weekend to arrive.

jobsDB just notified me of vacancies in UOB call centre... gosh. i'm really tempted to eat-return-grass....coz they say the pay MIN $2.4K!! and with experience, it shouldn't be that bad rite. i crave the feeling of earning 2.5K and yes.. hammer me but i do miss shift work. i'm mad! haha.

miss the days when i can shop in GG5... but where do i go from call centre unless i wait for an internal transfer? another prob. the pay and perks are so attractive.. but thinking long term, everyone desuades me from going back to call centre again. i think call centre work is way better than teaching.. that i can stamp, chop and guarantee.

took a train down specially to PS after school..... to buy subway! haha.. my spicy italian sub! craved too much for it liao la.... didn't regret the trip at all the moment i bit into the crunchy vege and the honey oat bread.. yummy.

tomorrow my P2s going for a learning journey to the Changi Airport...yesss! no class! haha.. something to look forward to.

sending 2 boys to the discipline master tomorrow...2nd thing to look forward to.

No comments: