Sunday, September 09, 2012

I Love SG.

A closing post for the weekend.

Will be a busy but hopeful week ahead.. I've very kindly volunteered myself for as a volunteer for F1 so pls do not date me on 21, 22 and 23rd of Sep. But if you miss me, you may try to spot me at taxi stands, MRT stations or bus stops around the race area. mochi shall marshal you safely into all modes of transport!

Sharon san scolded me for being as crazy as to volunteer to burn my weekend. The things I do for the citizens of singapore. I love SG. * not the SG that Jo talked about.*

Spent 2.7K at balestier in 2 hours shopping for lights. My neck was aching so badly from looking up at all the lights that I actually FORGOT about taking pictures.....can you believe it. I couldn't. So now, it's left up to our imagination as I list down my damage.

Dining lights - cowbell style
Toilet, service yard, storeroom lights - simple round with stainless steel casing
Main door entrance lights - squarish one with frosted glass
Corridor lights - a track of 4 spot lights - love it
Kitchen lights - rectangular shaped lights
bedrooms and living room lights - attached lights from 4 ceiling fans.

Yummy. Can't wait to see how these beauties light up my house. :) 

Caught this magnificent view of Gardens by the Bay from MBS. Truly amazing piece of land sculpture art in the tiny red dot. I can never get sick of this view, can I?

thanks to Andrea.. kope the keys of the room from DnD organising comm to freshen up before the dinner.



No comments: