Thursday, September 20, 2012

疯狂世界



As ES predicted.. it really got better. I'm beginning to like my work though I have to get used to the fact that it's operational...operational...operational... so it's lots of approving of investigation cases, case files and so on. Most might even be so redundant and repetitive that you'll curse and mumble under your breath... wondering who came up with those regulations.

Nonetheless, it's all for public good and it's good to see some immediate results of your work. You gave someone chance and he immediately rectified his vehicle to prevent future occurrence to endanger their workers and other motorists. how cool is that.

I was grumbling about how hard it was not to see andrea 2 cubicles away to my right, buddy 2 cubicles away to my left, Jo at my 8 o'clock position.

Now, I see Roger to my left, Kevin at my 8 o'clock, and someone from appeals to my right.

Both guys are jokers and they really are simple funny guys. No bitching, no politics, just lots of good fun.

I'm started to appreciate the silence when everyone's rushing to reply to MP appeals which are stamped. URGENT. But it's alright, I'm getting used to the hardworking silence. I'll just entertain myself with my music from my iphone.. speaking of which, I need to get new speakers! my x-min dieded on me...I dunno why, sigh

It's unbelievable how busy MPs are. They are definitely paid high for a bloody good reason. People appeal when they are fined for illegal parking, forgetting to buy licences for off peak cars, driving a car on public roads without insurance and road tax. ?!!....  and many of which are recalcitrant offenders making the appeals. Senseless world.

Thanks for keeping me gainfully employed.

F1 duties for the next 3 days!! Hope I'll lose some weight from the standing!

Oh...  Renomission updates. My new dining set. Bought it from picket and rail @ 1299. Yummilicious.


No comments: