Monday, June 25, 2012

Monday blues post

Was just scrolling through the activities on my runkeeper. Not a consistent jogger at all.. some months twice or thrice...some months can be dry till none. Well, at least I have my kickboxing once a week then. Now that classes have ended, I really gotta get back to my jogging routine.

My new workplace to home is actually only 7km. Very manageable distance. Been jogging a little more last week but think I shall space it out abit. My heel spurs seemed to have subsided a little but the funny thing is that I don't feel the pain when I'm jogging. Doc said that nobody knows how heel spurs come about but it could be due to over-jogging or over straining certain ligaments or muscles, just like tennis elbow condition. It usually comes and goes so not a big concern. My ONLY concern is that due to the protruding heel bone, I have to refrain from wearing covered shoes to work as the pain comes from increased friction of the heel and the back of the shoes.

Cheemonology. Anyways, better be safe than sorry.. I'm gonna space out my jogs.

Once past 30 years old, you'll expect weird little funny friends, illness, pains, aches come knocking at your door.

Ya..staycation is fine. but not permanent resident k.


No comments: