Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Teamwork

Been in a battle with the ZZzzz monster. Struggled for like a week and now finally I could see some signs of victory.

Work has been hectic. For my whole division actually. Dunno what is making us so busy actually. But just BUSY. I think my colleagues are really releasing their work stress through cracking cold and lame jokes and the rest just fuelled the crazy mood by laughing like hyenas. We display great teamwork even when we're stressed.

The current concoction of CDD is really the most ideal in history I think. I will really miss the incredulous harmony when I leave. Sob sob.

I should be happy. Ya. But can't help feeling alittle blue when I think of uncertainty of the new work place.

Moving on mochi.... hmm. What did I do during vday ah.... popular question by all.

I went for my kickboxing class as usual! Loved the workout and the sweat. The instructor asked if everyone here got no date that's why we are here. hahaha. Wrong. We had a date with Exercise!

Anyway, vday is really over-rated so we don't really bother actually,

One day before vday, ES brought me to a french bistro at the side of Shaw Centre - Lido level 1 called Bistro Du Vin. I had the nicest french onion soup, french loaf and mashed potatoes ever. I wished I could cut open my tummy, stuff all the carbos in and then seal it. Dreaming. The onion soup was laced with generous wallop of cheese, croutons and onions. I was full before I even started on my roast chicken main course. We decided to share our food the next time we go.

Beautiful and simple dinner date without torturing the credit card with costly and horrible-tasting vday menu.

No comments: