Sunday, February 19, 2012

Everyday I'm shuffle-ling.....

I need to get my heart pumping. Not that it's not. Just not hard enough.. with the occasional shopping and the intensive finger exercises to earn 35k simoleons to buy my dream treadmill for my sim. I need to get back into my 3 times a week exercise routine. Yes I will!

Had a good jog with the cool breeze at 3pm.. yea. weather's undergoing PMS recently. Can be freaking blazing hot one minute...and then pouring buckets the other minute. So, moral of the story is to eliminate procrastination and head out for your exercise as soon as you see good weather.

Caught up on some rest this weekend.. Not enough but I'm contented. Tried to make friends with the bangla supervisor at my new estate.. but he said it's ready for viewing yet. The lower neighboring block is ready though so we headed to the 6th floor and saw some workers working on my windows. heh. I hollered...Harlow!!! and naz shut me up. 

Met up with zhe and sharon san for dinner at watami @ J8. Zhe's certainly more connected now with whatsapp... woohoo. love apple for bringing friends and loved ones closer.

Ahmad based in NYC had been raving about HER jeremy lin...whom she says he stays at white plains next to her block! 

He's like the next NBA hottie. Papers love him... new words were added into the dictionary such as Linsanity... Lin-possible... lame but sensational. The charm of sportstars. 


A great week awaits.

No comments: