Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Addiction to Sims Social


I'm going mad trying to collect stuff on the sims social game on FB. I'm not a game person but rather, I have very selective genre of games I'm attracted to. Sims is one of them. Anything that's got to do with building homes, social interaction with virtual re-enactment of real life. The other type of game I play would be those jewels puzzle games like bejeweled blitz. The last category would be word games like scramble, scrabble, hangman.

I am right now actively trying to persuade friends to play sims social! I'll resort to coercing soon.... so those good friends of mine.. pls zi dong abit and set up an account!! Don't need to play the game.. just log on daily to accept my requests and to click on my feeds would suffice.

I'm trying to build up my beach vacation home and also get a coffee maker which so isn't going to realise.

I need to set up a sims social interest group! sigh.

Mid week!

1 comment:

dimas geel said...

i used to play this game. but now i've never played it again.
i love the sims game. actually on the PC Game :)
Please visit my blog
Just FYI, there’s an event for bloggers and the prizes are iPad2 and Cash. Find the info here. :)