Friday, January 20, 2012

Where new adventures begin...19 Jan

Woohoo. Did house shopping on 19 Jan. Yep..I'm soon-to-be a proud owner of a piece of property in the west.

Murphy has always been hot on mochi's heels. No exception for this big life-changing decision we had to make as well.  In short, I chose a level 6 flat and ended up with a level 3 height flat. due to super misleading or incomplete info, topped with 2 very blur lovers who didn't even think of looking at the scale model at HDB before making a decision. Talk about adventure..

Well, that aside, I already see my new year starting with a bang, with a few bigger bangs that would follow. Apparently, my hut is all ready and there's high chance I would be collecting the keys in 3-4months time. Gulp.

So which means I need to ROM before Apr, get the hut, and start hunting for humble stuff which would make my hut cosy and complete. Then, comes the renovation and designing.

The exciting intermissions would be 3 events back to back at work in the next half year which I'm very sure would zap me out of whatever remaining energy I have left. Not that I have alot to start with.

It's just the beginning and I'm loving it.


No comments: