Tuesday, January 24, 2012

ramblings on CNY day2 - 24 Jan

2nd day of CNY and zero visits!

Haha. except for friends coming over to chat and nua.. I did not attempt to step out for visiting.

I'm quite happy with the arrangement actually. Been having my essential dose of sleep and settled quite a bit of administrative stuff for the hut.

Need to ROM to get my hut. Still planning now..date not fixed... or rather changing the date to accomodate my mama.

I have so many people on my invite list but sad to say I gotta really limit to the besties as I'm keeping it to be a simple affair. The lucky besties are sharon san, zhe san and SMAB

The rest of my buddies will enjoy the bigger event which I shall start to think about when my hut is done up.

I'm not worried... Got lots of talents among my friends... photographers, wedding planner, make-up artiste, grade 8 pianoist, singers, hip hop dancers, tarot readers who can provide professional services and entertainment. :)

Not too particular about the event either, preferably near nature, trees and flowers would be good.

Theme would be for everyone to have fun.

Abit random but just decided how cute jurny is. She shall have the honour to be bestowed a unique collage under mochi's hall of babies.


No comments: