Tuesday, January 10, 2012

11 days into 2012

It's 11 days into 2012. Blink Blink.

Been good so far though I've been on a long gone battle with the fatigue monster, or maybe it's just plain resistance to go back to work.

Talk about new year new resolutions... One moment I was telling sharon san that I am abstaining from holidays for 2012 and saving up for the ridiculously gonna suck me dry 98sqm govt housing. The next minute I expressed my immense urge to go HK again for shopping and eating. Sharon san said how come my resolutions broken so fast one.

Ya.. resolutions are meant to be broken so that we have a constant and steady flow of resolutions.

So I shall skip this year... or I'll call them 'wishes' instead. A wish for my loved ones and myself to have happiness and good health wherever they are and in whatever they do. Simple wish which would make anyone rich to be able to own it. Hmm.. and maybe I hope I can change my attitude this year to be more accepting of differences. I bought an aromatherapy set from BKK and the oils I chose were lemongrass, night jasmine and lavender.

I LOVE lemongrass smell. How can anyone hate it. and I was wrong. I found at least 3 people who HATED it.... stella, ES and my dad... not including those who hated it but haven't lashed out at me, and not counting those who didn't want to hurt my feelings. haha. I even found the scent too weak but before I could increase the dosage, my dad started grumbling that I was fumigating the whole house with this horrendous scent.

Yep. So yes, pls accept the fact that there are millions of people who are different from you mochi.

Oh oh. Koh Samet and BKK new year was simply amazing. The fireworks were everywhere, close above me, making that moment of countdown to 2012 so surreal. Definitely my best new year so far.








1 comment:

ayu said...

I may like that smell next year or in years to come as nothing is definite, but for now, Thanks but No Thanks...lol!