Friday, November 19, 2010

it's holiday-ING time.

it's the time of the year where we're just itching for a holiday.. anywhere. I'm a super impromptu packaged traveller. I'm so lazy to plan my itinerary coz since it's a holiday, I want my precious brain to take a holiday too. Makes sense. I'm a short term person too and it's preferred that I don't plan further than 6 months. I like the sudden adrenaline rush at the thought that I'll be seeing another place really soon. Cheap thrill.

Back to 重点. Yea. I am going away for xmas. Ho Ho Ho, I'll be away santa! yeah... this time going to 张家界 in Hu Nan Province. I read the itinerary and was super excited when I found the names of the sights totally foreign. Ulu is good. Google it and you'll find yourself drooling at the scenery.Okay, maybe only applies to me. heh. Another experience with winter china since the last with 九寨沟 in 2005.

And yep, just to clarify for the sake of Emily san.... i'll be visiting the zhang family not 周家庄。lol.

On a separate note, I've been struggling to stay awake after 10pm every night.

I refuse to believe it's age. But till I can find a better reason, that has to be the primary suspect I guess.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

waaahaha. i will remember well! Em