Saturday, August 14, 2010

Congrats IB!

It's official. My irritating bro has proposed and is planning for his wedding next year!

It's a love-hate relationship between me and my irritating bro (IB). He's got a smelly temper and few can take his arrogance and weird temperament. That's the best I can describe him. My closer friends would have had a taste of his bad moods and will never forget that memorable experience.

When people ask me if I'm close to my bro, my first response would be..no. Till now, I'm not able to explain why and to make things easier, I'll just attribute it to ba zi bu he. We quarrelled and fight like mad when we were younger. Now that I'm older, I've decided to save my energy on stuff more meaningful and just minimise any communication to minimise conflict. I'm better at holding my temper now.. just breathe in and out..at his incorrigible temper and nonsensical remarks and I'll be fine.

It works. It has made me a better person too. If I can get along with my IB, I think I can get along with ANYONE.

Despite all, I still have a soft spot for him, buying him little gifts now and then, though he'll typically scoff at the gifts and still use it afterwards. He's mad. I dunno if he gets high just making things difficult for people.

But when he's in a good mood, he's really normal. That's like only less than 50% of the time.

Nothing can describe how happy I am for him that he can find a girl he loves and willing to commit to. And for my future SIL, she's a great girl coz she's also a 1981 baby! woohoo.

Looking forward to the wedding and having a baby nephew or niece I can buy lots of things for. I love kids!!!

A different phase of life awaits them... and will be for me too. Congrats IB. Lots of love, mochi sis.

No comments: