Monday, August 09, 2010

A date with Super Star.... Virgo.

Thanks to my papa san's complimentary balcony class room that I got to relieve the secondary school days where my parents brought me on cruise so often. With all the buffet onboard and the really minimal physical activities, it was difficult not to be in TAF club in sec school. Ya, there's really nothing much to do on cruise. Now that I've tried much better food, the free buffet onboard was really not impressive at all. Well, I kept telling myself that I've got to see it in the positive light that it's really a rest and relax thingy and I shouldn't be expecting much.

R&R not really for me. I want stuff to excite me and keep me occupied. Not to mention that the activities onboard were the more family-friendly ones = boring. Ok, I'll maintain my stand till when I have kids.

And not to mention all the kiasu aunties who were cutting queues all the way from check in to rushing for elevators to getting into the restaurants to piling their plates with food at the buffet line. Really irks me out.

Spent quality time with my folks though, despite having the romantic experience of sleeping on the deck for a few hours till it got abit chilly as I really couldn't appreciate the symphony of snores they were performing throughout the 2 nights. Being a light sleeper SUCKS big time. I wanna snore and irritate people toO! ES actually brought pillows and comforter up onto the deck lor..haha.

Spent the last 1.5 days catching up on sleep and my essay. YAY. Yep. Having said that, I have to announce that the long weekend is officially over mochi san.

It's a brand new..short week ahead. yay.

No comments: