Saturday, July 24, 2010

Singapore Flower Festival 2010

Met up with Bec and gang for bec's really overdue and belated birthday gathering. Sean has grown again from the last time I saw him. He was starting to toddle in May when I saw him on my bday, unstable and unsure of the steps he was taking. 2 months later and he's really running most of the time. Bec's definitely gonna lose more weight just chasing after him! haha. This is the rate kids grow..amazing.

Popped by the Singapore Flower Festival too. Love looking at flowers and taking pics of them but ironically, I don't like receiving them. haha. Anyways, click click and away.

~ this flower is just too pretty!! omg. ~

~ a candid group pic... chean and SK were busy fluttering among the flowers so nowhere to be seen ~
~ interesting~

~ some editing I did to remove the noise coz really liked the composition of these flowers ~

Urgh. Fun time over. Gotta start writing my final graduating paper which is due like SOON. Altruism and Group Size. How boring.