Sunday, July 11, 2010

Feeling Productive

A relatively productive week.

As I was out the whole of the previous week hosting my 郭教授 from beijing for a transport conference, this week was catching up week. I cleared 200 mails in time to prevent a virtual explosion, replied to pending mails, and to complete the week, suffered several internal injuries from news of another restructure (why always me?!!!!).

Victim of power struggles. They make it sound so harmless and great for my personal development, neglecting how it causes dips in morale among staff.

Whatever it is, I wasn't recruited for the many portfolios I've held now and previously. It's a joke isn't it. I held onto the work scope which I initially applied for, all of 3 months when I first joined. That's it. I lost count of the restructures after that.

I wonder what's my career path from here. I'm doing something I really don't like now. Not the first time, but would definitely be my last. I'll see when my threshold of disinterestedness is met.

On a healthier note, I managed to work out 4 times this week, after a whole week of liaison duties which zapped me out of energy. Feeling really good. Exercising really makes one happy!

Hope I can upkeep to this routine. I must beat ES! He lost like 9KG~ !!

Oh...celebrated my mama san's 55th birthday too! She was so happy that she is finally eligible to withdraw part of her CPF savings. We had dinner at master crab @ punggol, her fave zhi char place.



~ salted egg crab~

~ my kiam pa bro~

~ chilli crab.. not spicy one though. the best is still my mum's chilli crabs~

No comments: