Monday, October 22, 2012

W.I.L.L.


I learnt one thing today and I'm sure about it.

Never believe in weather forecasts.. Especially Singapore's. I diligently checked the forecast which told me 5-8pm - thunderstorm in North East area... made me abit apprehensive about jogging home. Just before I handed my fate to NEA... I decided to forecast it with my own eyes at my office rooftop garden.

Looked bright though clouds seemed looming.

Brought all my gears so worse come to worse if it pours, I'll take a bus home which is on my bus route home anyways.

Go Go GO!! Mega packed up and I was determined to beat the clouds.

I'm now home and dry after 1 hr. It was even a cool breezy jog home.

I applaud myself for that moment of decisiveness and positivity which won me some great cardio workout.

Believe and it WILL happen!

No comments: