Sunday, October 28, 2012

R.I.P. Dr Tay

I felt a thug at my heart when I heard that Dr Tay passed away.


Dr Tay was my family doctor since I was young. I remember him as a friendly, soft spoken and grandfatherly figure. His rates were affordable and we could always trust him to give a second opinion.

When I moved house in P6, I started seeing other doctors nearer to my new place instead. My dad still went to him for high blood medication now and then. The last he saw him, he said Dr Tay was so weak from his illness that he could hardly hear Dr Tay's voice when he spoke. He just had a major heart operation then. As pale as he looked and as weak as he sounded, he was there as usual to see patients.

What we heard was his deteriorating health condition since 1 year ago, from the nurse who is also his wife.

As everyone shared the inspiring speech of the late Dr Richard Teo who regretted living his life in pursuant of wealth and riches, I want to remember doctors who became what they do for their passion and lived their passion for saving lives till their very last breath.

Thank you for your healing hands Dr Tay. You'll always be remembered.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The Rolex Day-Date II watch came out a few years replica watches uk ago that upped the famous Rolex Day-Date to a 41mm wide, versus 36mm wide case size. Nevertheless, many men out there still wear the 36mm Rolex Day-Date. Rolex has pushed the majority of its men's watches into the 40mm wide plus range, reserving most of the replica watches uk 39mm and under timepieces for women. Having said that, the new 2013 Rolex Day-Date replica watches uk are strictly unisex by Rolex standards. Even so, "unisex" in this situation means just that. These are pieces that many women will gravitate to, but there is an appeal for me. So ask yourself, is there a color combination rolex replica sale here that works for you as a man? The array of new colors is really fantastic. Many of these are colors that Rolex replica watches uk has offered in historic models in the past, but feel fresh for today.