Saturday, December 24, 2011

merry christmas 2011

MeRRy chRisTmaS

& happy2o12. 

It's the time of the year when I start lamenting how cruelly fast time sped by. On a positive note, I am proud at how well I managed 2011. Has got to be my best year so far. really. 

Completed a few major items on my MUST-DO list with several memorable occasions along the way lighting up the year. Lots of outflow this year to commemorate the big 30s with different groups of friends... it's all worth it.

As I browse through my pictures folders, these were what made it to mochi's charts:

1) SMAB grand tour of USA -  3 weeks with SMAB driving ourselves nuts from east to west coast of the big apple. Totally ridiculously adventurous.LOVE it. I thought we grew closer this year by a huge step..knowing everyone's living habits, scolding each other all the time. 

2) Celebrated 5th year with ES. Quiet dinner and he threw in a Bali rendezvous holiday for me. Deserving a No. 2.

3) 98A03 wedding fiesta - Em, Adrian and Les all got hitched! woohoo. Definitely worth a mention. Babies soon please.

4) my irritant Bro's wedding - like finally. Despite the mega saga where a strong intention to disown him nearly took over me, I was very touched that someone else is officially sharing our burden in this. haha. He's changed alot ever since the marriage and after I wrote him a looooong touching sms. Family rocks. 

5) Close colleagues weddings - so glad for Mahani and Eric. They are people who make my day at work though we are no longer in the same Group. They deserve a standing in mochi's charts as well.  

6) Last but not least, my recent India and Kashmir trip with my besties Sharon and Zhe san - been a loooong loooong time since we travelled together and we decided to make it a boomz one with a boomz destination choice - Incredible India. Indeed, the trip lived up to its name. Truly incredible that I had nightmares about AMK station drowned in heaps of garbage and the tracks submerged in garbage water. Me and sharon san were forced to jump into the water to escape from a man with a rotting face. Luckily, it was just a dream. 

7) Got a queue number to select a flat! finally I am one step closer to owning my own place. I am so excited but at the same time, worried about the finances. Well, will stop being a worrier and take things as it comes. 

8) To end off the year, I'm going to visit BKK again...after a good 6-7 years? Yes yes, don't remind me on my screaming bank account, dry and dehydrated. I'll save more next year k.

taught the unintentional bokeh here really looked amazing.

How my little space looks like at year end. 2 MD albums... a card bro  sent back from Venice and  my daily accessories 

best xmas gift from colleagues..thanks angela. you know me well. must be coz my constant blasting  of my music and my constant singing that gave you the idea. 

No comments: