Friday, October 14, 2011

ultimate discipline

Mochi crawled out of bed on wed, changed n went straight out for a morning jog at 7.30am. Oops.. Forgot mention that I did not brush my teeth and wash my face. I had no time since I already woke up late.

This is one of the flexibility of working from home. I am not less productive, in fact more productive as I felt fresher from the adrenaline rush. Clocked 5.6km in 36min.

Just am amazed at my discipline..sometimes. TGIF peeps. I hope this motivational story inspires u for the weekend to leave the couch, laptop and tv behind for a few hours. Get out, do stuff which your organ heart will thank you for.

Oh, I've also decided not to sign up for fitness first. The bodycombat class wasn't as intensive as I liked it to be. The class is simply too crowded and I hate the idea of a huge mass of ppl exercising in a confined place. People running on treadmills remind me of hamsters having fun on the wheels.

Not ready to be a hamster yet.

No comments: