Saturday, October 01, 2011

Au Natural state of mind

sleepy. sleepy. Mama san..don't misunderstand my body language when you try to dig me out of bed at 8am. Firstly, it's... 8am. Secondly, it's a saturday. Thirdly, it's my sealy bed's fault.

I really like going to the market with you and when I think of the yummy local breakfast, all the more I would feel that the trip is worth saying sayonara to my sealy. I also get to see the familiar fish uncle and chicken auntie and totally adore the sight and smell of fresh poultry and seafood lying in their au natural state on ice. Something different from the compact cold frozen ones in ntuc.


Seems like a busy Oct ahead. Not exclusive to the germans. I am looking forward to all the festivities, a short KL trip with my tomodachis and the halloween party with another bunch of great friends.

For work, expecting some stuff coming up with some restructure, new colleagues and a bunch of ongoing projects which I really hope to see some closure soon so that I can receive year end celebrations with open arms.

Good luck all in whatever you do.

No comments: