Monday, September 12, 2011

I love colors!

 Went to Popular today and bought this set of 48 colors crayon set which would make any kid giggle in bliss. Never owned a set of crayons in this many shades and tones in my life. I hope I'll still keep my passion for card making for as long as I live. I figured that the way to fuel this passion is to buy new colors for me to play around with! heh.

Handmade card for ES. Evidence of 5 yrs of tolerance for each other's  shit.

My 12 color crayon collection that had served me well ...since Pri  school? The promoter came to my school and marketed them as smudge-free, good quality crayons. And the quality remains after so many years.


my new collection... see if you are the lucky one to get my handmade cards. heh.
Slightly off topic but I really love the colors of the F1 3 day Bay Grandstand passes I bought for my otosan.  

2 comments:

cricetos.sp said...

Mochi-san, i think I am going nuts, but I am actually reconsidering going back to teaching again.

夏り said...

ms peh, actually i think u r suitable to teach. at least u can keep a class quiet by staring at them! ... go for it if you feel you have that passion for teaching. You are really good at it too