Monday, October 27, 2008

We got 免死金牌

urgh. the piggified instinct goaded me not to go for the GE run. This is 1st time I signed up for such a run and the reason why I never signed up before? I find it a chore to travel all the way down to town, with the crowd, early on a sunday morning, just to run together with a crowd.

I hate crowds! so why pay money to run with crowds?! since maria jio, decided to just try but nope. didn't work.

babu, maria and myself ended up in partyworld instead..as usual. we love the bishan partyworld. not in town, not as crowded and got our favourite yami yogurt in junction 8. We had a super huge room this time round where we made a part of the room our stage, showcasing our dramatic gestures when belting out "Onion" and "I'll never break your heart" and all the ah-mei hits.

Babu decided to apply for the 免死金牌VIP card since we patronise the ktv so regularly. $10 for 10% discount. better than nothing la. They improved the design of the card abit so that it looked abit less ching chong. But it's still 90% ching chong.

Had dinner at sakae sushi and ES joined us for dinner.. somehow we are never sick of nihon no ryori.

Caught a late night movie with ES, The High School Musical.. left with not much choice. Show was okay, abit too teeny bopper for me.

That was my Sunday. It's back to work again tomorrow.. another week of fire-fighting.

Happy Deepavali mina san!

No comments: