Sunday, November 25, 2007

when i was little....

coincidentally met my super old friend at a course. she's my 1st friend in kindergarten, my best friend in PLMGPS, we got separated in secondary school and then met again in NJC. She went NTU and me went NUS. somehow virtual communication isn't as common as now..so we didn't keep in contact at all since JC. imagine meeting her again 10 years later.... totally grossed out at how time sped.
anyway, she's working in SPRING! with my current scope of job, we gotta liaise quite abit with them. that's why we were in the same course la. she still looks the same.
haha..dug out some really old pics... feeling abit nostalgic..



~me & carolyn in kindergarten..! ~



~when I was 3? no idea..hah.~



~ super retro pic of my otosan!........ ~



~another retro pic for momento~



~me and my bro playing with our fave toy...this multipurpose ratten stool.. ~


~horrendously overweight... sec 2 or 3... omg....taken when i was in chiangmai..check out the sign below that warns me not to over-knock.....n check out that infamous double chin lol~

2 comments:

cheanderella said...

oh god shir, you really were FAT!

夏り said...

i was...can't believe how i did that.haha.. happy it's history...and trying hard not to let it repeat itself! -_-