Monday, November 19, 2007

Little dylan's version of twinkle twinkle

omg... dylan is so cute!!!!! dylan is naz's little nephew..it's amazing how these little kiddos can brighten up your day and lighten your mood..

I was feeling grouchy and restless for the whole of saturday. So basically, I just wallowed at home till when I decided to spur sharon san on to go swimming. it was the only activity I did for the day and guess what. The 45min swim made me even grouchier....coz I dio a summon!!!! I had insisted on going hougang pool but sharon san complained hg pool very dirty la...very luan la...alot of pple la... blah blah blah la. Exceeded my half hour coupon by a marginal 10min lor.. so sian when I saw the 2 ah beng indian summon officers. Though I was glad the summon was only $6...haha.. but still... i could have eaten 2 bowls of noodles liao...or taken 3 days of train...bought a copy of cleo...5 cups of bubble tea.......................

so that was my grouchy saturday. didn't even felt like going out on sunday but already promised naz i'll go for his nephew's birthday bbq...when it started pouring like nobody's biz, I was even more sure that i wasn't supposed to go for the bbq.

talk so much.. i went ultimately coz naz came and pick me up...so no reason not to go liao. ha.
soon I found the trip was so worth it coz of dylan! the name dylan actually brings back some gross memories...but not this little dylan.

he had this particular way of singing twinkle twinkle little star which is so so kawaii....really brings laughter to the usual boring bbq.

sigh but due to my configuration of my phone, it could only record like 13 sec... ! so sad...will upload more vidz of him when i get the other vidz from naz... we made him sing like 20 times of twinkle twinkle......LOL.



~ notice his facial expression when he pronounces the last word of every sentence..might have to up the volume to max coz it's pretty soft~

No comments: