Sunday, November 06, 2011

Happy bday to my halloween baby

I've been pretty deprived of beauty sleep and rest since 20 Oct. I made up for it by sleeping from 10pm to 10am a few days ago. woohoo. 

Thanks to all the occasions and activities that were lined up one after another. Not that it's a bad thing, just that I'm physically more intolerant towards late nights now. Adding on to these activities was a frequent workout regime with sharon san for the past 2 weeks as she brought me in to Fitness first for some 3 day free trial, part of a perk of her new membership. Plus SWEAT which gave me aches now and then, I think my body is screaming for help. haha. Work is coming in hard this month. The only way to survive would be to look forward to India 2011! ganbarimasu!


Enjoyed a chope chope getaway to KL with Sharon san and zhe san. Swiss Garden Residences was nice, spacious and newly refurbished. Highly recommended if you are going with a group of 3 friends or for families of 4. 

Then came our JC halloween party and potluck at Chean's place. Chean's place was a zoo for Sean. He made friends with the Donkey. 




Bec's halloween bucket for naz. The cloak was from Daiso which Naz dressed up in. Neko had a mini celebration after our party. 

A message which made me luff out loud in the train. Love how honest  kids are. 

Had an early bday celeb with my halloween baby


Some chemistry in Vic and Jess's getup. haha.

Kirby...My fave shikh who lives on the coke side of life.

No comments: