Saturday, July 02, 2011

no sweat. really?

wonder if I'm getting lazy to blog. that's bad. bad. bad. i like blogging compared to the SICK notes of meeting and management approval papers type of writing I do alot at work.

I wonder who invented notes of meeting. It's just a super waste of time especially with people who abuse it by thinking it's another form of detailed report of the meeting. 

stop digressing mochi. yes, the lazy bug hit me and i'm infected. got too many things to do nowadays with my drama chasing, meeting-ups and the workout package I signed up with SWEAT www.sweat.com.sg. Really coolly intensive circuit type of workout sessions which targets at toning all muscles in your body. It clearly showed that jogging only helps to build up your stamina and improve your cardio functions. My body had been aching non-stop at different areas after each weekly workout. Like last week the focus was lower body toning which made me look obscenely clumsy getting up and down the coach during my day trip to JB, groaning with every step I took. Well, my only consolation was that I had sharon groaning with me as well coz she went for SWEAT as well! hahah.

I would recommend SWEAT to anyone who wants to tone up their muscles and just sweat the day's frustration at work out! The training environment is nice and casual too with friendly trainers. Location is at *Scape 5th floor which is very centralised. kope these pics from Sweat's FB page. That's me and ES!




No comments: