Wednesday, February 23, 2011

4 years ago


Mobile posting Email posting
夏り。。
Hide
284 Posts, last published on Nov 1, 2006 – View Blog View Blog in New Window

Caught my eye.

It's been a good 4 years since my old blog addy. Wow. I read through my really old posts and it gripped me hard that I could write better 4 years ago. My posts are so much shorter now decorated with pictures more than words.

I choose to believe that my engrish standard has maintained and I've advanced to a higher level, writing in a more concised manner. Positive x3!

The mere thought of the weekend is exciting as I'll be seeing my dearest becca san and sean. I've got 2 days to mull over which lens to bring for the staycation.

I hope my friends who are right now going through the phase I did 4 years ago will find strength and move on. Ganbatte ne! I wanna thank my blog buddy ayu who has been giving me encouragement...virtually! hahaha. It helps.

Ayu, let's meet up sooN!!!!

1 comment:

ayu said...

hey buddy so touched to see you mentioning my name! but ganbatte too and keep on blogging cos i will always be following your posts!

yah yah meet up soon with tnn! will let you know date after i discuss with her!

meantime keep on writing!