Sunday, November 23, 2008

What I did last weekend

haha. check out my new page design!! totally pleased with myself for making my blog more nihon! The flowers looked like from those nihon no gift wrapper ne! sorry penguins.

spent a leisurely 2 days...basically couching potato thru out my weekend. some stuff I did:
  • watched 10 episodes of 律政新人王2
  • ironed 2 baskets of clothes
  • went for kickboxing class which started today
  • sorted out 650 pics taken this year which i intend to develop...did some maths and it amount to about 200 bucks if each pic cost about 30cents. gotta spend more time filtering!! I'm old fashioned and prefer my pics in hard copies.. in a form which I can feel and flip thru whenever I want to see. The prob with digital camera is the convenience of being able to capture anything, anyone and in limitless quantity. irony isn't it.
  • Repeatedly listening to mayday CD.
  • Checking facebook
  • Skipped my facial coz I feel totally nua.
  • Chatting with poor sharon san who is sick and only has enough strength to call mochi san..the only hobby she can manage.
  • missing ES who went KL... totally scrimped on his smses! he's back..going to "talk" to him later..
  • enjoying some time to myself and with my family..just lazing around at home in the rainy weather. updating each other with our lives when we bump into each other in the kitchen near the fridge.

I want to buy jason mraz's new version of his album that comes with a dvd of his live performance. Sigh. really hate when artistes come out with different versions of their CDs!!

recession now leh. ganbatte mina san!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

my bf loves to scrimp on smses too when he's abroad. niao!Em

夏り said...

ya..cannot stand hor! terrible..